NR REF.: 1146245
Your new company
You will join ISS A/S, one of the world’s leading facility services company headquartered in Denmark, that is opening the new office in Poland, Warsaw.
Your new role
As our new Global Atlassian Administrator, you will work closely together with the Global Atlassian Application owner and the IT Service management team to continuously ensure that business requirements are implemented to deliver business value. The position includes taking part in standardizing and optimizing ISSÂ´s use of Jira Service Management, Insight and Confluence. You will work closely together with our Atlassian solution partner to map the current work practices into Jira with the goal to automate and improve business processes and hereby enhancing the agility of the organization and supporting our IT Service Management strategy.
See our newly published case study for more information on how we utilize the Atlassian products – https://www.atlassian.com/customers/iss-group
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Analysing requests for Jira and Confluence functionality, implement new features, triage incoming support requests, and handle or route appropriately
- Develop dashboards, reports, and advanced filters to provide our management team with meaningful metrics as well as status reports
- Drive training of internal and external stakeholders in the Atlassian tool
- Collaborate with the Global Application Owner to maintain an updated roadmap of future features
What you’ll need to succeed
- You probably hold a Bachelor or Masters Degree in IT or other relevant domain
- Experience in administering Jira Service Management, Insight and Confluence for at least 2+ yrs, with knowledge of configuring and customizing Jira workflows, issue types, fields, permission, and screen schemes.
- Preferably certified Jira or Jira Service Management Administration
- Experience with REST API development
- Experience in using Jira Script runner for advanced customization and automation.
- ITIL Certification, preferably v4
- Fluent English, both written and oral.
- On a personal level you have an international mindset, high attention to detail, good stakeholder management skills, good interpersonal skills and are a strong communicator in English.
What you’ll get in return
You will be offered a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterized by high pace and drive. In this role you will have the opportunity to become part of high performing team in a challenging international environment with immediate exposure to senior stakeholder internally in ISS. ISS has an open and informal culture founded on professionalism at all levels. The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of