BUSINESS ANALYST (DERIVATIVES)
Business Analyst (Derivatives)
NR REF.: 1146247
Universal-Investment is one of the largest independent investment company in Europe. Universal-Investment’s focus lies on the efficient and transparent administration of funds, securities, real estate and alternative asset classes. With its administration, insourcing and risk management services, the company focuses on the administration and structuring of funds, securities, real assets as well as alternative asset classes and offers complex risk management solutions.
To achieve our ambitious growth goals we are currently looking for a Business Analyst (Fund Accountancy Derivatives)(m/f/d).
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Analysis of business processes and process design;
• Cooperation in structuring, implementing and optimising new processes;
• Improvement of processes and strategic organization in the Fund Accounting Derivatives FX team;
• Requirement engineering (requirement-management of processes and IT systems);
• Key user of interfaces and Development of interfaces (documentation, parameterisation, testing);
• Link between our product specialist department and IT department;
• Technical onboarding of new partners (clearers, custodians, asset managers);
• Set up of sftp lines with external partners;
• Participation in internal projects and working groups, for example processing new fund projects and implementing new products;
• Liaising with other internal units and other external parties in order to solve potential operational issues.
Qualifications, Experience/ Skills and Key Competencies:
The successful candidate will bring the following:
• University degree in economic related areas (banking, accounting, finance, business);
• Several years' professional experience in project management (with certificate f.e. SixSigma) and LEAN management;
• Knowledge of different investment products / finance instruments (ETD and OTC Derivatives);
• Proficient in MS Office (in particular Excel) and conventional information systems;
• Experience in working with fund accounting system and interfaces;
• Very good knowledge of English (in writing and speaking);
• Very good knowledge of German (in writing and speaking);
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• Very good attention to details and ability to work toward tight deadlines.