Commercial Finance Analyst Export with Russian
For international pharmaceutical company we are looking for Financial Export Analyst, who will be responsible for implementation of pricing and commercial strategies within Basel trading organisation areas. Due to international exposure English and Russian language knowledge are required.
Our client is global pharmaceutical company located in Warsaw city centre. They are known for open and supportive work culture.
- Manage implementation of pricing and commercial strategies within Basel trading organisation areas.
- Act as focal point for Customers, External partners (e.g. Banks, Financial institution), and Internal organisation (Business owners, ESC Warsaw, and ESC Kuala Lumpur, Legal, Compliance, Finance, Supply sites etc.)
- Manage Basel trading organisation working capital by balancing credit risk and support to the affiliates & field offices.
- Collaborate closely with the local commercial and finance teams to optimise the collection performance while monitoring constantly the risks.
- Provide financial analysis support to management of assigned country to enable achieving performance targets, with a specific focus on pricing
- Manage commercial contracts
- Manage Pricing, Rebates, Credit Notes, Free Goods, Commissions etc
- On-board or phase out customers in a timely manner
- Work with local commercial and finance teams to support business opportunities implementation in Basel trading organisation area
- University degree, preferably in economics or business administration
- Fluent Russian and English
- Commercial/ Finance and / or Accounting will be a plus
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Project Management Experience
- Strong learning agility
- Great Office Location- downtown Warsaw
- Flexible working time
- Home Office (currently applicable every day)
- Private Medical Care
- Group insurance