NR REF.: 1145334
Your new company
International software house (Germany, Romania, Poland) specialised in e-banking solutions.
Your new role
Being a part of system integration team.
Stack & environment: ~4k builds, 300 nodes, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Linux, AWS, Gradle, Maven, Java, application servers, Oracle DBs.
Scope of duties:
- Provide CI/CD services to internal stakeholders
- Maintain CI/CD infrastructure within agreed SLAs
- Support development and sales teams
- Standardise and automate repetitive tasks
- Develop new processes and tools and improve existing ones
- Write technical documentation
What you’ll need to succeed
- Master degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of professional experience as DevOps engineer
- Knowledge of technology stack involved in integrated enterprise solutions
- Solid sense of teamwork and good grip on methodology used in creating enterprise solutions such as code reviews, test automation, continuous integration etc.
- Readiness to take responsibility and strong sense of ownership
- Good command of English
- Open-mindedness, attention to detail, positive attitude and enjoyment of teamwork
- Familiarity with following technologies: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Java, Oracle
Nice to have:
- Running performance tests and analyzing results such as AWR reports or thread dumps
- Running security tests with Fortify
- Performing penetration tests
What you’ll get in return
- Contract of employment + yearly bonus
- Interesting projects in organisation with flat structure
- Benefits package: medical, sport, group insurance
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.