Front Office Murex BA
Luxoft has been engaged by a leading UK Financial Services organisation to provide Murex implementation services across a varied portfolio of projects.
We require an experienced Back Office BA with strong knowledge of Murex and broad exposure to financial markets to work on a multi-year programme. You will be working in a high performing team of Luxoft and Client staff.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Back Office and ensuring that all functionality of the product are installed and leveraged to its best capability
- Technical Analysis of changes, solution design, development/configuration and unit testing
- Define the systems and data requirements and validate the systems design and processes from functional and technical aspects
- End to end ownership of tasks in cooperation with Business Analysts and Testing team.
- Participate actively in discussions with business, understand their needs and transform them into change or project initiatives
- Creation of test plan, test cases, execution of system testing
- Contribute to the User Training activities, through one-to-one discussion, preparation of user training guides & presentations
- Follow up with vendor support as and when necessary to resolve bugs/issues
- Ensure technical and functional hand over of the project and changes to the relevant teams
- Assist in developing business and operational processes and to participate in developing system training artefacts when required
- Experience working in the financial industry with relevant experience in business analysis and project implementation.
- MarkitWire implementation experience
- Background in the following areas: Confirmation, Payments, Trade Lifecycle.
- Functional Knowledge should encompass most or all of the following asset classes Interest Rate Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX Cash, FX Derivatives, Structured Derivatives
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills accompanied with excellent communication
- The candidate should carry a minimum relevant work experience in a Bank or I.T. Company for a minimum of 10 years.
- Strong record of stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Strong team player with excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
- Strong problem solver who can question and understand proposed solutions and business drivers.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Implementations and upgrades: MXpress; FEM migrations, MXplus updates and MX.3 main-branch upgrades
- Trade life cycle management
- Market Data management
- Knowledge in SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase) and Unix commands is a plus
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program – Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world