FULL-STACK .NET DEVELOPER
Full-Stack .NET Developer
NR REF.: 1143940
Your new company
Warsaw’s unit (~50 employees) of international logistic company.
Your new role
Being a full-stack developer (30% front-end, 70% back-end) focused on development of innovative (machine learning, predictive analytics and artificial intelligence)software as a service (SaaS) platform for globalsupply chain management.
- Design, develop and deliver code that is necessary to support new feature developments and enhancements in an Agile environment
- Interface with 3rd party data vendors to consume 3rd Party APIs
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions in an ever-changing environment
- Work within the team to deliver front-end features and back-end functionality on a user-facing SaaS application
- Work collaboratively with UX, design and the rest of the engineering team to develop customer -facing applications using RESTful APIs and modern front-end frameworks
- Deliver unit tests and automated tests with all code to prove correctness, robustness, and scalability
- Address issues and mitigate risks, communicate status to business stakeholders, IT leaders and other IT teams impacted by the project
What you’ll need to succeed
- + 2 years of software development experience – C#/.Net
- Strong experience in one or more of the following technologies: Web API, Node.js
- Experience with modern UI web development i.e. ReactJS or Angular or Vue
- Strong experience with SQL Server and database design
- Understanding and use of DevOps as part of the development process
- Knowledge of domain-driven design, software design patterns and design principles
- Self-starter with strong desire to learn new concepts, processes and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
Nice to have:
- Experience developing automated system and performance tests
- Experience using Version Control systems such as Git, GitHub, etc.
- Data Streaming and/or Messaging experience with RabbitMQ/Kafka/etc.
- Experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines and Jenkins/Octopus
What you’ll get in return
- International projects with innovative tool
- 100% remote work (2 day/week remotely after covid situation, office in the city center)
- Contract of employment (12 – 17k PLN gross) + yearly bonus (up to 10% of remuneration)
- Benefits package
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.