NR REF.: 1146230
Your new company
For our Client, well-recognised manufacturer of construction materials, we are currently looking for a person interested in the role of Infrastructure Specialist (SCCM).
Your new role
The Infrastructure Specialist will be joining a high performance team that is driven, innovative and packed with self-motivated individuals. As part of the team you are responsible for the systems and support day-to-day operations within the fields of SCCM infrastructure, Workplace and client management as a member of the Workplace and Communication team. The team provides the services around workplace like client managment, software deployment, software updates. Moreover, You will be responsible for:
– Planning, documenting, testing and maintenance of worldwide System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Infrastructure
– Daily operations and administration
– Defining and maintaining global default client hardware
– Testing, packaging and releasing of new software
– Creating and maintaining global operating system images in accordance with Microsoft best practice
– The SCCM Administrator has close contact to other teams that rely on the SCCM services.
What you’ll need to succeed
Knowledge of IT services related to:
– Good experience with SCCM (current branch)
– Basic knowledge in Windows Server
– Knowledge in scripting (Batch; Powershell; VB Script)
– Good foresight for new solutions, services
– Good communication skills, both written and verbal and strong service orientation
– Good general infrastructure skills
– Familiar with communication methods (Skype)
– ITIL Foundation certification
– Willingness to travel (Germany)
What you’ll get in return
Our Client offers attractive salary, the possibility of professional development, good work atmosphere as well as benefit package including private healthcare, life insurance and Multisport Card.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.