IT Compliance Team Manager for Treasury
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
For one of our Clients – a leading global technology company, we are looking for a person for the position of IT Compliance Team Manager for Treasury.
– Being accountable and responsible for Corporate Treasury’s IT Compliance framework
– Managing a Team of IT Treasury Compliance Specialists
– Controlling and overseeing all SOX/ITGC related activities within IT Treasury Domain
– Supporting the onboarding process of new Treasury applications/systems, including risk assessment, design and documentation of controls, as well as the performance, according to the company IT framework and standards
– Analyzing vendor’s assurance report to ensure company risks are mitigated
– Driving the audit plan including scheduling, scoping and providing oversight for all fieldwork
– Working closely with the Corporate Treasury Business Control function to ensure end-to-end risk mitigation and to evaluate current and future Compliance strategies and requirements
– Coordinating, together with Corporate Treasury, internal/external audits; ensuring required artifacts are delivered timely and with quality,
– Managing any deficiencies arising, including the reporting and the execution of the remediation plan
– Driving the standardization and automatization of the controls, tools and processes optimization
– A minimum of 5 year’s Information Technology Compliance expertise
– Master degree in Computer Science, Economics or related fields
– Proven experience in managing and performing SOX/ ITGC compliance framework and controls
– Understanding of applications lifecycle in relation to SOX/audits requirements
– Proven financial/treasury background is a strong plus
– Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and technologies
– Understanding of the IT governance, risk and compliance context, preferable with a relevant certificate (e.g. CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CRISC)
– Ability to promote a team environment with strong leadership skills
– Managing multiple priorities simultaneously through strong prioritization, and organization skills
– Strong Excel skills
– Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
– Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
– Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
– Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
– Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
– Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
– Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.