Opis stanowiska pracy
A New York based interactive media agency with a division in Krakow is looking for a candidate for the position of
MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY ANALYST
- Assist in interactive Tableau dashboards development for internal and external use
- Assist in report automation and identify opportunities to improve it
- Analyzing marketing related data from multiple data sources and being able to identify trends, insights and prepare optimization recommendations
- Understand and develop data connections between Tableau, MySQL database, and client/partner systems
- Assist in Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager web analytics audits and implementation
- Provide high level support for internal users diagnosing and troubleshooting marketing technology related issues
- Exciting job in an international environment
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Training and development opportunity
- Opportunity to participate in a growing company
- Tableau experience or strong willingness to learn it as it’s our main tool used for creating dashboards, analysis, reports and automation
- Interest in analysing marketing data along with strong self-learner attitude
- Discipline and attention to details
- Strong team player skills and ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce
- Ability to work in a fast-pacing environment and understand the meaning of deadlines
- Basic understanding and knowledge about online marketing tools, metrics used to measure user’s website engagement as well as knowing the difference between SEM and SEO
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
Additional skills but not required:
- Understanding of key web analytics software products and tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, browser Dev Tools) with an ability to identify, troubleshoot issues and prepare recommendations
- Understanding of SEM tools such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, DoubleClick Manager etc.
- MySQL knowledge, Database management experience
If interested, please send your application (resume and cover letter including a statement of consent to use your personal data).
We kindly inform we will respond to selected applications only.
Underscore is an advertising firm that specializes in media strategy and management for brands in health and wellness categories.