Mid React Developer – praca zdalna
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Hello React Experts!
Join us remotely or in our Lublin or Warsaw office to deliver innovative digital projects. Exciting international clients and partners in a company focused on creating a meaningful change await you! Previously you could have met us as Netkata, now we have joined forces with the Norwegian digital consultancy Frontkom.
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists – designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more technologies.
How we work
We use modern solutions for Reactbased projects.
We utilize a local development environment based on Docker. We automate the processes using CI / CD and Gitlab.
In the projects we work in the international teams with:
- project manager who is a first person to contact with the client
- UX/UI Designer who prepares all the needed assets and designs
- tester who makes sure the quality and coherence are consistent with the project requirements
- developer who is responsible for the implementation
JOINING FRONTKOM MEANS
- 8000-14000 net monthly pay (take-home pay on B2B contract or others)
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious digital products for the global market andstartups – we work to drive digital innovation especially for education, healthcare and climateimpact focused organizations.
- ability to develop and implement your solutions and ideas – we work in small agile teams, soeveryone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- delivering team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international colleagues andpartners
- educational budgets, and the possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program
- weekly English lessons
- fruits and beverages and social events
- sports card co-financing and option to join Compensa group medical insurance
- frontend web app architecture design
- development of React or Vue.js based applications for international clients
- collaboration with a team of backend and other frontend developers, testers and designers
- working and communicating with our Polish and international partners
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- excellent knowledge of React or Vue.js development
- experience with state management libraries (Mobx, Redux, React Hooks, Vuex)
- knowledge of module bundlers (Webpack) and the NPM ecosystem
- proficiency with development and debugging tools for frontend
- ability to identify and solve performance issues in frontend code
- knowledge of modern CSS features (CSS Grid)
- experience with frontend testing (unit, end-to-end)
- fluency in modern frontend coding techniques
- experience in working with git
- ability to write SOLID and DRY code
- good command of English to understand technical documentation (B1)
NICE TO HAVE
- knowledge of TypeScript
- knowledge of Node.js and Express
- knowledge of CI/CD, Gitlab and Docker
- knowledge of React server-side rendering
- knowledge of React Native
- experience with Progressive Web Apps