Murex QA/Test Analyst
Luxoft has been engaged by a leading Financial Services organisation to provide Murex implementation services on a critical programme.
The high level project objectives are to establish a French trading entity for the European sales business.
We require an experienced Test Analyst with strong knowledge of Murex and broad exposure to financial markets. You will be working in a high performing team of Luxoft and Client staff.
- Definition of test plan and test strategy in close conjunction with the internal Murex test and deployment teams
- work with SMEs to define test scope and test scripts
- Driving automation of the test scope and embed into the existing framework
- Technical Analysis of changes, solution design, development/configuration and unit testing
- Ensure technical and functional hand over of the project and changes to the relevant teams
- Assist in developing business and operational processes and to participate in developing system training artefacts when required
- Experience working in the financial industry with relevant experience in business analysis and project implementation.
- Background in the following areas: Testing, Test automation
- Functional Knowledge should encompass most or all of the following asset classes Interest Rate Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX Cash, FX Derivatives, Structured Derivatives
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills accompanied with excellent communication
- The candidate should carry a minimum relevant work experience in a Bank or I.T. Company for a minimum of 10 years.
- Strong record of stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Strong team player with excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
- Strong problem solver who can question and understand proposed solutions and business drivers.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Implementations and upgrades: MXpress; FEM migrations, MXplus updates and MX.3 main-branch upgrades
- Trade life cycle management
- Market Data management
- Knowledge in SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase) and Unix commands is a plus
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program – Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world