Ops/Back Office Consultant
Luxoft has been engaged by a leading Financial Services organisation to provide Murex implementation services on a critical programme. The high level project objectives are to establish a French trading entity for the European sales business.
We require an experienced Murex Back Office consultant with broad exposure to financial markets. You will be working in a high performing team of Luxoft and Client staff.
Act as the subject matter expert for Back Office and ensure that all functionality of the product are installed and leveraged to its best capability
- Technical Analysis of changes, solution design, development/configuration and unit testing of accounting rules.
- Define the systems and data requirements and validate the systems design and processes from functional and technical aspects
- End to end ownership of tasks in cooperation with Business Analysts and Testing team.
- Participate actively in discussions with business, understand their needs and transform them into change or project initiatives
- Creation of test plan, test cases, execution of system testing
- Contribute to the User Training activities, through one-to-one discussion, preparation of user training guides & presentations
- Follow up with vendor support as and when necessary to resolve bugs/issues
- Ensure technical and functional hand over of the project and changes to the relevant teams
- Assist in developing business and operational processes and to participate in developing system training artefacts when required
Experience working in the financial industry with relevant experience in business analysis and project implementation.
- Experience in managing and delivery of trading platforms for Treasury products on a global scale, integrated within the organizations treasury product systems.
- Background in the following business areas: Finance & Account rule creation.
- Strong team player with excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
- Strong problem solver who can question and understand proposed solutions and business drivers.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of treasury products and experience in back office projects.
- Good knowledge of the different post-trade interactions between the various actors of capital markets including service providers
NICE TO HAVE
- Implementations and upgrades: MXpress; FEM migrations, MXplus updates and MX.3 main-branch upgrades
- Trade life cycle management
- Market Data management
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program – Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world