PHP Tech Lead
Od: Cyclad Sp. z o.o.
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Rodzaj pracy: Pełny etat
Rodzaj umowy: Na czas nieokreślony
Ilość wakatów: 1
Minimalne doświadczenie: Od 5 do 10 lat
Wykształcenie: Wyższe licencjackie
Branża: IT – Programowanie / Analizy,IT – Project Management
- Industry: Home & living e-commerce products
- Remote work: 100%
- Business trips: occasionally to Warsaw if needed (after the pandemic)
- Project language: English
- Remuneration: 17 000-20 000 PLN/net/month + VAT (B2B) or 17 000-20 000 PLN/gross/month
- Project length: Indefinite
- Assignment start: ASAP, depending on candidate availability
What would you do:
- Manage a small team of backend engineers building services written in PHP and NodeJS (TypeScript).
- Mentor developers from various disciplines and ensuring their constant professional growth.
- Work closely with product owners and business stakeholders to design technical solutions to fit product needs.
- Set up processes and methodologies optimized for shipping code.
- Design, build and maintain scalable and highly available services.
- Establishing and executing a technological vision for your team and ensure your services are well tested, architected, meet our coding standards, and have proper logging, monitoring, and alerting.
- You remain fully hands-on when it comes to development and take over smaller topics or tough cases. With that, you ensure good architecture and good Code Review quality.
- Few years of experience in PHP 7 development. You know it in and out, its strengths and weaknesses, and are able to use it for the best outcome possible.
- 1+ years of experience in a team lead role. Managing people is just as exciting as managing software.
- Architecture skills – both code and infrastructure. Acronyms like SOLID and DDD make you excited. People know you as that person who is always talking about ’Decoupling’, ’Onions’ and ’Hexagons’.
- CI/CD is a must. Putting code live every day is a given.
- Good knowledge of databases- you know what to use when and especially why.
- Strong communication skills. You are comfortable working with any colleague from any area. You are comfortable defending your ideas or challenging others.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the frontend stack – JS/CSS3/HTML5.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
- Dedication to testing code you and your team wrote.
- An open-minded tech organization with a ’best tool for the job’ attitude. Freedom to choose your tools and technology gives plenty of room for learning and experimentation.
- A continuous self-improvement environment: access to e-learning portals, budget for conferences, and paid certifications are just some of the ways we help you be your best self.
- A great atmosphere: team events and hackathons are some of the ways we make our office a place you want to hang out.
- Ability to define your job: we are always happy to help you take new responsibilities and help you grow into the role you want.
- A brand-new top-of-the-line MacBook Pro with whichever accessories you fancy. Deck out your workstation with whichever editors, tools, and accessories you need to feel at home.
- Internal mobility. If you want to learn something new or try a new team, we have a ’team-rotation’ program which allows you to switch to open positions in other teams.
- Possibility to work fully remotely from anywhere as long as you are available between the hours of 9 am – 6 pm Central European Time (CET).
- Benefits package (private healthcare and insurance, sport subscription).