Engineering Manager (Software)
Umowa o pracę
Engineering Managers at Woodward are a vital component of our development teams. Here, servant leadership is not a catch phrase, it is a way of life!
Each day you will challenge your team members, peers, and leaders to continually improve. You will lead a highly energetic and diverse team of software developers through DO-178 DAL A multi-year projects.
Our products are forging emerging technologies in Cybersecurity, IoT, AI, and Agile. We create airplane control systems including engines, hydraulics, motors, and flight surfaces. Many of our teammates have a deep love and passion for aviation!
We are looking for the right person:
- Grow within this role,
- Establish a stellar process framework,
- Devise individual career mapping for your team,
- Align your team with multi-year strategic visions
Are ready for the challenge?
Background and Skills:
- Software development
- Aviation, Automotive, Medical, Space or other embedded and safety critical systems
- Team Leadership or Management
- Project management concepts
- Agile/Scrum framework
Education or Formal Training
- BS/BA in Computer Engineering or Computer Science