We are looking for a financial manager for a production company with foreign capital.
If you have finance experience in a manufacturing environmet– apply and find out more about this offer.
- employment based on employment contracts directly with the employer,
- possibility to work in a hybrid system,
- attractive salary,
- work in fast-growing company.
- supervise day-to-day financial operations of the plant finance department- manage and develop finance department members,
- responsible for budget process, monthly cost controlling and reporting, rolling forecast, tax credit calculation, proprietary projects capitalization, customer project margin recognition,
- review, control and forecast long term projects,
- create and manage financial tools for business follow up and decision making: project P&L, CER including risk assessment, project scoring, proprietary projects portfolio follow up,
- create and give assessment of costing model and business plan for proprietary business platform projects,
- participate to quotation process definition and update,
- review of major quotations (costing model),
- manage directly financial calculation.
- min. five to eight’s years experience in a position financial controller in manufacturing company,
- experience in leading new investment projects,
- knowledge and experience with automated financial and accounting reporting systems (SAP or similar ERP) and very good Excel,
- ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and projections,
- knowledge of short and long-term budgeting and forecasting,
- higher education: a master’s degree in finance or accounting,
- fluent in English,
- nice to have– knowledge of IFRS standards.
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47