GŁÓWNY SPECJALISTA GL Z JĘZYKIEM ANGIELSKIM LUB NIEMIECKIM
Główny Specjalista GL z językiem angielskim lub niemieckim
NR REF.: 1150238
We are looking for the person to hold the position Chief Accountant (General Ledger) with German to one of the Shared Service Centre located in Katowice.
As a Chief Accountant with German you will be responsible for:
- Act as a focal contact point for Business Stream Directors, Global Finance and Accounting Office, Local Controlling, Tax Department and Corporate Treasury
- Coordinate month end close activities for at least two major business streams
- Execute accounting guidelines received from the Global Finance and Accounting Office and IFRS Competence Centre
- Coordinate accounting activities for general ledger, inventory, fixed assets and cash flow
- Execute and coordinate month end close activities and ensure compliance with German GAAP and IFRS accounting standards and policy
- Support the preparation of statutory financial statements
- Act as an accounting „go to” person
- Evaluate and perform complex accounting transactions
- Review and prepare corrections to errors and inconsistencies in accounting entries, documents and reports
- Perform and coordinate daily accounting transactions in SAP
- Reconcile and maintain the fixed asset ledger
- Perform Fixed Assets related transactions (additions, disposals, scrapping, write-offs, transfers etc.)
- Initiate and coordinate periodic fixed assets counts with local units
- Reconcile Intercompany transaction
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Reconcile cash flow data
- Liaising with external and internal auditors
- Execute internal controls and ensure compliance with the Internal Controls Framework
- Participate in knowledge transfer
- Active participation in continuous improvement initiatives
To be the best candidate for this role you will need to have an experience in a similar accounting role, good knowledge of German and English, strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills, process orientation and attention to details, very good interpersonal skills.
What we offer
Our Client offers variety package of benefits (private medical care, accident insurance, sports card, gift vouchers for special occasions and annual bonus). We can also offer you a flexible working hours, friendly atmosphere and comfortable workplace (you can also work 100% remotely). You will have a chance to work in an international environment, improve you professional skills and take part in trainings with experts.
If you are interested in this role please call us now or click ‘apply now’ and add your CV.
If you are looking for new role, contact us for a discussion on your career. We’ ll try to help you as quick as it’s possible
Oferta pracy, na którą zgłaszasz swoją kandydaturę wymaga wypełnienia formularza bezpośrednio na stronie Pracodawcy.
Klikając „Aplikuj” zostaniesz przekierowany na stronę internetową Pracodawcy.