Junior Service Business Settlement Specialist with Czech
Junior Service Business Settlement Specialist together with its team supports the business with stakeholders and maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Apart from that, the Junior Service Business Settlement Specialist has a lot of possibilities to grow in the role and have a lot of fun of using language skills daily.
Join our Client’s team, the global Scandinavian SSC, to develop in Finance and Accounting area. If you are a quick learner with a can-do attitude and you love sharing knowledge? This is the place for you!
You also have:
• advanced Czech and English language skills (C1) + Polish,
• basic accounting/tax knowledge
• solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• basic logistic and/or supply chain knowledge (as an asset)
• to confirm the executing in daily invoice control (billing) tasks for countries with standardised procedures
• to work proactively together with relevant stakeholders to ensure the invoice control process (SFO, CSC, Sourcing, BN, Finance) operating on processes with a high level of automation
• to communicate clearly and to cooperate with relevant stakeholders
• to answer the basic question from service providers in the relevant invoice control process