NR REF.: 1147788
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Supervise a team of individual contributors who are manufacturing Honeywell’s world class innovative products. You will leverage your manufacturing experience and skills to lead some of the world’s most talented production employees. You will use your leadership abilities to contribute to driving safety, productivity, and exceptional quality in one of Honeywell production facilities. Through collaboration with cross functional teams, you will prioritize team workload and drive continuous improvement. As a team supervisor, you will coach your team members in technical and behavioral competencies in order to deliver high impact business results.
- Lead plant maintenance program
- Directly supervise production operators
- Drive productivity improvements
- Enforce compliance
- Drive culture of continuous improvement
- Employee Development
- Resource management in dynamic environment
- Talent management
- Review quality output and coach team improvements
- Collaborate with customers and cross functional teams
- Minimum 3 years of manufacturing experience
- Leadership experience, experience developing a team
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Proficient level of English
- College certificate in a technical field
- Knowledge of production scheduling systems and methodologies
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (including listening, speaking, and writing) and ability to work well in a diverse, team-centric environment
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment desirable.
- Ability to lead process improvement
- Knowledge in Sigma or lean
What we offer
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Insurances: life; death & disability
- Benefits from the social fund (ZFŚŚ) such us, but not limited to: Multisport card, support for employees and their children
- PPK pension plan
- Discounts for various products and services (for example car leasing)
- Laptops for office employees
- Ergonomic equipment to be used in case of work from home – during the pandemic time
- Various integration / fun initiatives, for example employee football league, business run (jogging competition), etc.
- CSR and charity initiatives
- Top quality office environment (applicable to office roles only)
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.Are you ready to help us make the future?
Watch this video to find out what we make possible!
Oferta pracy, na którą zgłaszasz swoją kandydaturę wymaga wypełnienia formularza bezpośrednio na stronie Pracodawcy.
Klikając „Aplikuj” zostaniesz przekierowany na stronę internetową Pracodawcy.