MES .Net Developer
Umowa o pracę
Fenix Metals sp. z o.o. is looking for the right candidate for newly created position as:
MES .Net Developer
Work place: Chmielów (10 km from Tarnobrzeg)
Who we are ?
Fenix Metals is a Best-in Class operator in its business area and extends this approach to all functional areas of business execution.
Fenix Metals is a world leader in tin recycling employing 225 people in Poland and 25 in branches and subsidiaries across Europe with a sister company in Dubai employing 50 people.
Commercial activities are global in reach and total sales exceed € 125 million.
What distinguishes us?
Fenix Metals is a perfect circular economy company with key focus on recycling metals and turning them into new products.
We deal with renewable materials only and certify all aspects of our sustainability.
With our flexible approach to all aspects of our business we not only maximize the relationships with our trading partners but also create a very attractive environment for our own employees.
Fenix is a great place to work and your new colleagues are a great team to be part of.
If you are looking for stable company with good financial standing, providing long term employment, personal development, financial and social security and clear and fair rules, as well as good atmosphere at work the joining us is the right move.
To develop our team of engineers and ensure continuous improvement of our corporate software, we are looking for a MES .Net Developer. The right candidate will become part of the IT and Automation team and is expected to fully understand the IT system and cooperate closely with production and managers.
Excellent remuneration package
– Developing and maintaining of the newly implemented MES application
– Programming and maintaining SQL servers (MSSQL)
– Maintaining data transfer between NAV, MES and SCADA
– Participation in implementation of Data Analysis and Machine Learning/AI tools
– Developing software documentation
– Training of users
– Cooperation with Automation Department
· Bachelor or Master of Science degree in engineering / computer science or similar
· Good knowledge of C#, .Net and WinForms
· Minimum basic knowledge of MSSQL Programming
· Minimum 3 years of experience in software development (preferably NAV or MES),
· Understanding of company IT platforms.
· Ability to share knowledge and teach others.
· Ability to analyze and solve problems
· Comfortable with learning and adopting new tools and technologies
· English fluency and good communication skills
Following are not required but would be extra assets
· Experience in DevExpress
· Experience in integrating ERP / MES as a shared system.
· Familiarity with TCP/IP protocols, firewall, VPNs, routers setup
· Knowledge of Python will be a strong advantage
· Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning and Industry 4.0 solutions
– Attractive salary adequate to commitment and results achieved
– Employment contract directly with the employer (without employment agency)
– Flexible work system including possibility of partial work from home
– Minimum monthly apprenticeship period
– Free, tasty and varied regenerative meals
– 30 minutes break from work
– Air-conditioned office
– Social benefits fund (gym memberships, swimming pool, recreation subsidies, etc.)
Please send applications (CV and cover letter) to praca(małpka)cyna.kei.pl
Thank you for your applications. At the same time, we would like to inform you that we will contact candidates whose professional profile meets the confitions of the announcement.
Please attach the folllowing statement to your CV:
” In accordance with art. 6 section 1 letter and the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. (Journal of Laws EU L 119 of 04/05/2016) I consent to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for current and future recruitments. ”
Please be advised that the data administrator is Fenix Metals Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Chmielów at Strefowa 13. Data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access your data and correct it. Providing data is mandatory based on legal regulations and in the remaining scope is voluntary.
Please be advised that we do not return sent documents. We reserve the right to respond only to selected offers.