Remote Junior PHP Web Developer – 6-8K netto B2B + VAT – Sidnet
6 000 – 8 000 zł/mies. brutto
Join our remote team as a Junior PHP Web Developer! We’re a software development company based in Poland – technological partner for THG, Medicover Senior, TVN Foundation, Multikino, Kujawski and many more.
200+ projects completed for clients from Poland, UK and US
25+ team members, including 6 team leaders
16 years in business
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Basic knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite)
- Good English in speaking and writing (at least B2 level)
- Strong communication and self-organization skills
- Experience with PHP in a commercial or open-source project
- Experience with one of the popular PHP web frameworks (preferred: Laravel, Symfony)
- Experience with Git (and GitHub/GitLab)
- Experience with Linux environment
- Salary: PLN 6 000 – 8 000 + VAT (B2B) or an equivalent for a different form of employment/contract. Depending on skill level and experience.
- Remote work and flexible working hours except for occasional (and non-mandatory) team meetups
- Desk space in the office. Would you rather work in an office? No problem, come to our office in Warsaw (Bemowo district).
- Helpful team. Despite the fact that we work almost 100% remotely, we constantly stay in touch with one another. We help each other using chat, share our knowledge, conduct code review. We limit the number of procedures and e-mails sent to the necessary minimum.
- Competence development. In the field of backend and frontend development, project management, Agile (Scrum, Kanban) methods, automation.
- B2B contract, contract of employment or another form of employment.
Seems like a good match? Send your CV.
Code samples or links to public repositories would be most welcome.