IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to support software development activities during entire lifecycle in existing and new customer projects.
Due to our international structure, IGT provides you with a challenging multicultural environment where you can use your initiative and contribute to the realization of the company’s targets. IGT strongly believes in personal development and invests continually in training and coaching.
– Looks after small team of engineers and drives the development of backend components
– Supports collecting business requirements and estimates the effort
– Translates business requirements into development tasks
– Works on design supporting Solution Architect in drafting target state of the project
– Puts hands directly on code developing designed solution
– Supports testing activities with strong focus on performance aspects
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a computer-related field is required.
• 7+ years of software development experience involving Java and JEE technologies.
• Demonstrated OOP/D skills and comfort implementing Java-based web solutions.
• Experience with the following technologies: Spring, Hibernate, REST Web Services, Multi-threaded/Concurrency Java, Apache Camel, Jboss EAP 6/7, Apache Web Server, Maven, Spring Boot
• Experience with CI/CD process (jenkins/ansible/puppet)
• Experience with running Docker containers
• Experience with SQL(DB2/Oracle)
• Ability to balance priorities and work on multiple efforts simultaneously
• Strong judgment, issues management and problem analysis techniques
• Strong organization and coordination skills
Expected Role Behaviour
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop yourself
• Foster innovation
• Challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies
• Continuous professional growth
• Excellent working conditions and Class-A office
• Budget for learning, sport and other perks
Life at IGT
– 12,000 employees
– Freedom and autonomy to work how you want to
– Many employees been here at IGT for 10, 15, 20+ years
– Market Leader in field
– US$6B revenue
– Lots of opportunity for development
– Very good working conditions
– Informal work environment
– Global Footprint
– Continuously work with leading-edge Technology
– IGT’s GameTouch™ 20 Wins Lottery Product of the Year at the International Gaming Awards (2019)
– We are IGT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rclUl_sOS8
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.