SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
Senior DevOps Engineer
NR REF.: 1146597
Your new company
International organisation from medical devices and technologies industry, focused on development of innovative platform for surgery support.
Your new role
You will join Enterprise Software team to build the tools, processes and sustaining operations to commercialise and continue rapid development of the platform. The Senior DevOps Engineer will drive the efforts to leave manual, labour intensive processes behind and reach our goal of rapid, high quality builds via a highly automated CI/CD pipeline. You will have an essential role in integrating the project functions and resources across the product life cycle.
- Plan and realize an Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline
- Develop highly repeatable processes with a desire to AUTOMATE everything â€“ CI/CD, testing, planning, code reviews, etc.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Delivers quality operations development planning, analysis, and implementation to ensure timely releases of high-quality Software in a Medical Device (SiMD)
- Coach and develop a DevOps mindset and work practices to continuously improve the speed and quality of software development, testing, deployment, monitoring, and support.
- Incident management and root cause analysis
- Maintain a private cloud environment in Azure
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience, 3+ years in a DevOps engineering role.
- 3+ years of experience designing and supporting Azure environments, including IaaS and PaaS
- Hands on experience using the Azure administration portal
- Demonstrated experience with Azure DevOps and automating software development utilizing the technology.
- Strong preference for Azure Certifications
- Practical experience with Git or similar version control systems
- Excellent understanding of Python, C++ (preferable, knowledge of another language, like C# also welcomed)
- Solid understanding of, and the ability to communicate to others about, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices.
- Practical experience building and maintaining automated operational infrastructure.
- Experience in implementing containerized solutions.
- Education: BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (e.g., Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, etc.).
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, collaborative, prioritisation and decision-making skills.
What you’ll get in return
- Possibility of choose technologies and tools
- Participation in greenfield project
- Flexible forms of employment – Contract of Employment (preferred) or B2B
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.