On behalf of our client, multinational, manufacturing company from high-class sector and cutting-edge processes, we are currently looking for experienced and hands-on HR Manager to lead and develop human resources function within the company. The position is situated in Wroclaw.
Our client is a well-recognized and respected, global company from industry sector.
- Advise managers on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development,
- Support and implement personal and organizational changes within the company
- Acting as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Manage a small team
- Support the enhancement process, advising and guiding managers and employees through all aspects of the process : performance management, compensation planning
- Consolidate of training plans and control of execution according to company goals
- Cooperation with the HR administration and the payroll
- University degree, preferably postgraduate degree in HR
- 6+ years of experience on independent position in HR department of multinational company, preferably in industry sector
- Managerial experience
- Grounded knowledge of Labour law and HR policies
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish immediately the necessary credibility through all the levels of the organisation to influence and coach other senior managers
- Target-driven with can-do attitude
- Very good English
Our client offers an unique opportunity to create innovative and best-in-class working environment in well-known, global company. The position also provides competitive compensation package adequate to gained experience as well as bonus package.
Contract type: Na czas nieokreślony
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers.