Kierownik Utrzymania Ruchu – Engineering Manager (m/f)
For our client – international manufacturing company located in Lower Silesia region we are currently seeking Engineering – Maintenance Manager who will provides leadership and direction to the engineering department.
Our client is an international manufacturing company.
- Responsible for site engineering activities including capital planning, capital project identification, process optimisation, energy management, delivery of the maintenance asset care program and all maintenance works on site.
- Responsible for ensuring that company policies and standards are implemented and adhered to on site by the engineering department and any external services/contractors utilised by engineering.
- Support the engineering team and apply technical skills and ingenuity to the permanent correction of issues, modifications and NPI requirements into the process or equipment as necessary in a timely manner to ensure the business can deliver product to its customers on time at the highest quality.
- Responsible for developing the site Engineering budget for approval and managing site engineering budget costs to meet the approved engineering budget targets.
- Identifies and assesses the Criticality of plant, equipment and systems on a regular basis and adjusts the site engineering strategy to ensure an efficient and effective Plant and department operation.
- Manages and implements the spare parts holding policy for the site ensuring the optimum stock holding.
- Responsible for meeting predefined KPI targets.
- Ensures that equipment and processes are operated to and maintained within their safe design operating limits in a way that avoids danger to personnel.
- Degree qualified in Engineering
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a large scale process industry as Maintenance Manager / Engineering Manager.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong business knowledge and ability to interface with manufacturing organisation.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package – including company car
- Possibilities for further development
- A great learning environment
- Opportunity to work with other talented professionals